Back to Search Results
Digital Product Manager
- Works with customers, key partners, and colleagues to define a product vision and strategy that is aligned with the high-level product roadmap
- Understands and applies new trends and market standard methodologies
- Communicates and build consensus across disciplines in crafting the product roadmap.
- Work with leadership to define and articulate a long-term product strategy and roadmap with clearly defined business metrics and targets.
- Support development of appropriate tracking and reporting to track product performance post launch to evaluate future investment.
- Identify risks, challenges, opportunities, and business integration needs.
- Enable cross-functional collaboration with relevant teams within the product scope.
- Translates product roadmap into well-defined product requirements/user stories and acceptance test criteria
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog consistent with the Outcomes and Product Roadmap and performs story elaboration with the implementation team.
- Partner with the technology teams to develop, test and deliver the defined backend capabilities and rapidly iterate new solutions.
- Works closely with analytics and uses internal data tools to understand measure success and impact to critical metrics.
- Reviews and accepts completed user stories.
- Reviews/demonstrates sprint-related or general functionality with external partners and customers, including the Director of Product Management and other colleagues.
- Coordinates communications and facilitates resolution of risks, issues, and changes tied to the product backlog.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management with proven track record in defining winning product constructs and delivering a product vision and strategy.
- Experience with rapid and iterative software development methodologies.
- Experience in Technical product management
- Proven track record managing large, complex products with multiple partners
- Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
- Proficient knowledge of Agile and Scrum development methodologies and IT project management
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to consult with various stakeholders and drive to optimal requirements
- Strong problem structuring and solving skills, reasoning, and implications development, combined with strong business acumen.
- Proficient knowledge of Change Management practices.
- Adaptability when initiatives need to deviate from original plans or shift direction based upon changing needs and priorities.
- Strong experimental mindset to drive innovation amidst uncertainty.
- Experience in transforming technology platforms is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Bachelor's (or comparable experience) in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline required. Master's degree preferred.