Contractor - W2
MUST BE LOCAL TO PHOENIX - onsite 3 times per week.
Under direct supervision, the Network Operations Analyst I sets up, configures, monitors, and supports network services and infrastructure.
- Research, diagnose and resolve Tier II network, circuit, telephony issues.
- Perform tracking and management of network events to resolution.
- Install, configure, support and maintain network service devices, telecommunications and LAN/WAN hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot basic network access issues and implements network security policies and procedures.
- Assist employees, vendors or other customers by answering questions related to network operations procedures and services.
- Complete work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service.
- Conduct training and creates documentation for Service Desk and other support teams on new network hardware or services being rolled out to the enterprise.
- Follow Incident Management Procedures and assist with Customer Communication for High Priority issues affecting the enterprise.
- Work with vendors to escalate trouble tickets, determine Root Cause for outages and chronic issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position requires a minimum of one-year network operations experience.
- Proven knowledge of three or more of the following systems is necessary: network operating systems, network topologies, network hardware, computer operating systems, routing, switching, data privacy, security and telecommunication systems.
- Working knowledge of network services availability, performance, and security is required. Intermediate level desktop computer software experience is necessary, including skills in Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of point of sale and payment systems is preferred.
- Working knowledge of commonly available tools, including, but not limited to, ARMT, Orion, NNMI and BSM is preferred.
- This position requires excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet deadlines and present a professional demeanor is essential.
- Customer service skills, including the ability to manage and respond to different customer situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude are essential.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes.
- In addition, organizational and problem-solving skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, information Technology, IT Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.