- This position requires at least eight consecutive years of project management experience to include package implementation and support of complex business and technology projects.
- Must have sound business and technical acumen. Project Managers must understand the fundamental concepts of the modern-day technical environment.
- Knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management Methodologies (PMI, Prince 2, etc.) and SDLC methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, etc.);
- Retail/Business background and a proven ability to inspire teamwork, earn trust, facilitate collaboration and remove barriers to ensure project delivery.
- Project Management best practices including communication, budget, cost, schedule, risk, change and quality management.
- Experience with contract review and vendor negotiation is also needed.
Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Project Management, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field.
- PMP Certification, Prince2 or equivalent Project Management certification required.