CCIE-certified a must (CCIE Enterprise Wireless) and preferably also CCNP Enterprise Infrastructure certified
- Assume broad responsibility for all aspects of the CCIE Enterprise Wireless lab exam, throughout the entire exam development lifecycle, ensuring exam quality and relevancy.
- Use both leadership and collaboration skills to form and manage cross-functional and/or virtual teams with both internal and external stakeholders through exam design, development, delivery, and evaluation.
- Combine strategic and creative thinking with efficient, time-sensitive execution to drive development of Cisco exams.
- Drive the entire exam development lifecycle, from exam design through development, ensuring exam quality and relevancy.
- Implement assessment best practices in the design, development, delivery, and evaluation of the Cisco exams.
- Build a healthy exam item bank, respecting the exam design guidelines. Create a refresh strategy and roadmap that helps mitigating exam exposure and protects the integrity of the exam(s).
- Monitor and document exam performance and take necessary actions to ensure exam functionality, relevancy and quality.
- Build working relationships, and work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to participate in the design, development, and review of Cisco certification exams to ensure quality and validity of the exam(s)
- Create, validate, and manage the development and distribution of all related assessment documents, such as exam blueprint, equipment and software list, learning matrix, exam grading guide etc .
- Ensure and validate the successful implementation of the exam, both from an exam delivery and scoring perspective.
- Establish software/hardware requirements for migrations/updates to maintain track relevance, create BOM, design and implement Wireless network topologies.
- Train the CCIE Operations team on new exam content. Be the point of escalation for all content/technical issues related to CCIE exams. Validate, and resolve all content-related or hardware/software issues regarding the exams.
- Work with the Cert Ops team to plan and implement changes required to support and deliver the exam, to ensure a good customer experience.
- Work with internal and external technology stakeholders (such as BU, CA/TAC, Sales, Channels) to ensure proper alignment between track content direction and Cisco's technology initiatives (such as through Exam Advisory Groups, and Learning @ Cisco's Virtual Teams)
- Ensure alignment of Cisco exams with Learning @ Cisco's business objectives.
- Communicate program development, performance, and roadmap status to internal/external stakeholders.
- Work with cross-functional teams, both internal and external to revise exams, to ensure future direction of Cisco certification exam tracks.
- Work with the Global Certifications Security team to ensure content alignment and consistency.
- Participate in cross-functional team efforts to ensure and implement exam security enforcement and measures.
- Work with Marketing to create any Cisco certification related communications, including managing and maintaining certification pages on cisco.com and Cisco Learning Network (web announcements, recommended book list, training, online resources, etc).
- Engage with the community by presenting at Cisco internal events and actively be present on the Cisco Learning Network regarding Cisco certifications, including Cisco Live,
- Contribute to publications and articles regarding certification and technology tracks.
- Participate in discussion forums regarding CCIE Program and CCIE technology tracks.