HYBRID ROLE - must be in Phoenix area. Onsite 2-3 times a week.
- This position requires one year of customer service experience is required. Software/hardware support experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of PC hardware, computer operating systems and software is required.
- Previous experience with Automated Call Distribution preferred.
- SAP troubleshooting experience is beneficial.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate across all levels of the organization; ability to clearly articulate technical ideas to a non-technical audience both verbally and in writing is required. Must be able to type quickly and accurately.
- Knowledge of typical desktop computer software, including skills in Microsoft Office and email is necessary.
- The ability to work both independently and within a team is necessary.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet deadlines and present a professional demeanor is essential.
- Customer service skills, including the ability to manage and respond to different customer situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude are essential.
- In addition, organizational and problem-solving skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes.
- This position requires an associate degree in Computer Science, information Technology, IT Engineering or related technical field or equivalent work experience.
- ITIL knowledge preferred