This position is responsible for performing all functions required to support day-to-day administration and troubleshooting of network security devices and security policies while supporting, maintaining, and documenting broad suite of security infrastructure, accountable for security and networking infrastructure component availability and integrity, and participating in investigation and reporting of security incidents. The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of Check Point, Fortinet, F5, Juniper, and a strong background in Linux, scripting languages and overall network security engineering.
We are open to hiring remote if we find the right talent in any of these states (AL, AR, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OR, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT).
What you will do to contribute to the company's success
Design, implement, and maintain network security solutions using Check Point, Fortinet, and F5 technologies to protect the organization's systems, infrastructure and data.
- Configure, manage and troubleshoot Firewalls, VPNs, 2-Factor Authentication, Access Policies, Load balancers, and others to ensure optimal network performance, security, and connectivity.
- Utilize Python, Ansible, or other scripting and programming tools, together with strong Linux administration skills to automate tasks, troubleshoot issues, and optimize network security performance.
- Respond to support tickets escalated to Network Security Engineering Team and Perform on-call duties as assigned, being a technical point of contact for team
- Develop and maintain network security documentation, including policies, procedures, troubleshooting steps and topology diagrams as it relates to Network Security components.
- Provide security metrics from the environment that can be used by several groups and teams including senior management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate security controls into the network infrastructure and ensure compliance with industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Provide technical guidance and support to junior network security engineers and other team members, promoting a culture of knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
- Stay current with the latest industry trends, emerging threats, and best practices in network security to contribute to the ongoing development of the organization's security posture.