Project Manager - Information Security - Risk and Compliance - Cloud Governance
Looking for: strong project management organizational skills, interpersonal/collaborative skills, partnership building abilities, comfortable writing rules, and great communicator.
This role is responsible for coordinating with the Tech team and our owner banks' Risk and Compliance teams to complete any bank-required governance reviews/approvals linked to the cloud project. What we really need are candidates with Risk and Compliance backgrounds, who understand the types of documents and artifacts required for Risk assessments and reviews. Bonus would be if they have experience with info security assessments/reviews, as that's really what's in focus here.'
Not looking for tech delivery or tech team management focused resources. The technology team will be defining and driving the cloud project itself.
Overall Purpose This position will support guiding a cloud based technical project through various Risk and CISO governance and/or review processes. Essential Functions
* Gather governance/review process details and articulate required milestones and artifacts to the Project team
* Define and drive necessary meeting cadences with relevant organizations and participants, including setting agendas and ensuring readiness of materials and/or presenters.
* Communicate and monitor completion of required documentation, artifacts and/or approvals as required by governance/review processes,
* Identify and raise risks/issues to Project team leaders to avoid or minimize impacts to timelines
* Document and catalog progress against each process for historical tracking
* Design appropriate status reporting for weekly updates to project and company leadership
* Support the company's commitment to risk management and protecting the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data. Minimum Qualifications
* Six (6) or more years of related experience in a risk or information security related function
* Strong project management and organizational skills, with ability to prioritize multiple tasks and achieve objectives in a fast-paced environment
* Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills to build partnerships and alliances internally and with external partners at all levels of the organization
* Highly effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills with all levels of the organization, as well as senior executives and customers
* Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams, collaborate on solving problems, establish new processes and track results
* Education and/or experience typically obtained through completion of a Bachelor's degree * Proactive self-starter with ability to work independently
* Unyielding commitment to highest professional ethics * Background and drug screen. Preferred Qualifications
* Prior experience guiding projects/products through 3rd party governance or risk review processes is a plus. The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor