Back to Search Results
Conducts a full range of programming tasks including technical design, development, debugging, and documentation for business intelligence solutions.
Troubleshoots issues in SQL Server query performance, reporting inaccuracies, and software errors.
Gathers and interprets system requirements and develops detailed system specifications. Formulates and documents design alternatives and recommendations, with guidance from development lead or architect.
Provides ongoing maintenance of systems integrations.
Provides application support including on-call (after hours, weekends, holidays) for priority issues. Troubleshoots production issues. Evaluates and follows through on issues and problems until resolved or escalated. Document resolutions of client issues.
Accurately estimates time required to complete development tasks; adheres closely to development plans and anticipates changes to product specification or schedule as they become necessary during a development cycle
- Develop technical documentation for training, software/hardware use, user procedures, and project deliverables.
- Follow best practices, methods, standards, and processes.
- Participate in process improvement efforts and other cross-functional teams.
- Participate on multiple projects at one time, while maintaining a high level of customer service and focus on project deliverables.
- Must reside in Atlanta
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with T-SQL, and Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI) and AZURE.
- Experience designing and delivering reporting including dashboards, paginated reports, and adhoc queries.
- Experience working in a data warehouse environment
- Experience with Azure.
- Experience using MS SQL Server, design and development of tables, functions, stored procedures, views, indexes. Experience using other databases and related technologies is a plus.
- Experience is required with code management, maintenance and deployment management software such as TFS or Visual Studio.
- Ability to multi-task across several projects of various complexity and prioritize as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to gather and interpret business requirements
- Experience working in Agile environment.