Our client is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join the Information Technology team. The ideal candidate must possess a strong knowledge of application development strategies and software development. This includes Web, Mobile, Microsoft .NET Framework, and SQL Server. The candidate must have a strong command of best practice development principles, have a desire to improve systems/controls through automation/scripting, and be very technically savvy. This role will be responsible for supporting and creating new business and baseball applications that will improve business decision making, productivity, and fan-experience. Some on-call support may be periodically required.
- Create and deliver data-driven applications and reports
- Design, code, and test new web based, mobile and Windows software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing a project plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software bugs
- Continually stay abreast of new technologies
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation
- Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
- Help Implement new software and product releases.