India Cloud Operations is in need of Full Stack Web Application Engineer to join our India team.
Python and Java are mandatory for this role.
Engineer - Full Stack Web Application Engineer
India Cloud Operations organization / Tickr team is looking for a Full Stack Web Application Engineer who will be responsible for owning and driving delivery for automations for PaaS Operations, leveraging external partner’s API such as PaaS, Service now APIs, Slack APIs, Ansible Tower, Email etc. and technologies such as React JS, Java, Spring boot and Database. This is the key opportunity for any individual who can design, develop, solve problems, debug, evaluate, modify, deploy, and document software and systems that meet the needs of business applications, and/or internal end user applications.
- Develop features into Tickr self-service portal and decrease the manual workload on Operations team.
- Troubleshoot Tickr application user issues on a shift-based schedule
- Debug software components and identify code defects for remediation
- Fix unexpected runtime bugs and deploy code changes on time
- Train and lead junior team members, interns and contractors on development, deployment, support, and monitoring of Tickr software
- Establish best practices for design, develop, build and deploy Tickr application
- Leads the across test, integration, and production environments.
- Identifying opportunities for automating recurring manual operations.
- Flexible to Learn Machine learning and Microservices architecture.
- Maintain additional software Python applications, ARS, Promotrack and Eventstream
- Take end to end responsibility of the team and drive quantifiable results.
- Drives the team’s strategy and prioritizes initiatives.
- Influence team members by challenging status quo, demonstrating risk taking, and implementing creative ideas.
- Be a productivity multiplier for your team by analyzing your work flow and contributing to enable the team to be more effective, productive, and demonstrating faster and stronger results.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, or related experiences required; Advanced Degree preferred.
- 8+ years of Software Development experience in a professional environment.
- Expertise with Application Design, Software Development and Automated Testing is essential.
- Expertise with automated builds and deployment pipeline tools is essential
- Deep understanding of distributed systems, APIs and microservices is essential.
- Must have hands-on experience in private cloud concepts like Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift.
- Prior Experience in developing & consuming Rest API is essential.
- Must have hands-on experience in backend technologies Java, J2EE, Spring Boot
- Must have hands-on experience on Linux OS
- Prior experience with Ansible, Puppet configuration automation tools is a plus
- Prior Experience in data persistence technologies (PostgreSQL, Couchbase).
- Prior experience in Python application development is a plus
- Prior experience with enterprise monitoring and logging systems preferred
- Experience with Agile(Scrum), Rally, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, CICD, Kanban.