Automation Engineer Needed for Cloud Operations
• 2+ year’s experience with modern programing languages such as Python, Ruby, Go or Java. (Python Preferred)
• 2+ year’s experience with Linux or Windows operating system. (RHEL Preferred)
• 1+ year’s experience with API Development or Consumption. (REST/SOAP)
• 1+ years experience with Docker or other container technologies.
• 1+ years experience working in Agile Team and understanding of Agile methodologies.
• Knowledge and/or experience with unit, integration, system and regression testing.
• Practice of documenting code using documentation generators such as sphinx, pydoc, rdoc, yardoc, javadoc or the like.
• Use of dev/ops configuration management and orchestration tools like Puppet, Chef, SaltStack and Ansible.
• Understanding of VIPs, DNS, ACLs, and basic networking protocols and practices.
• Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases for logging and audit controls.
• Working knowledge of IDEs and their benefits, for example PyCharm, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Net Beans and/or VS Code.
• Use of GitHub for issue tracking, pull requests submission/review, documentation, and repo management.