POSITION SUMMARY: The Informatica Administrator manages all Informatica MDM environments, configurations, user access, MDM HUB, ActiveVos BPM suite, Hierarchy Manager, installs new software and patches and applies necessary configuration changes. This role is responsible for reliability and performance of the Informatica software.
- Installs and configures Informatica PowerCenter software suite.
- Installs and configures the Informatica MDM, and ActiveVos BPM suite.
- Installs and configures the Redhat Jboss EAP application server for MDM.
- Coordinates, plans and executes activities related to platform maintenance, disaster recovery and software release management.
- Configures Informatica components and assists infrastructure team on installation, upgrades and hotfix patches.
- Performs capacity and stability monitoring.
- Assists with application health and server metrics collection and reporting.
- Assists with integration of MDM real-time call with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Web services.
- Assists with integrations of MDM with PowerCenter and Oracle databases.
- Configures MDM High Availability multi-nodes architecture, failover and recovery functionality.
- Configures user authentication with LDAP integration of MDM application using Active Directory.
- Configures Application load balancing (URLs).
- Conducts performance tuning on MDM application servers and configurations for optimal performance.
- Raises tickets with Informatica vendor for software product or functionality issues.
- Assists with MDM code migrations and cutovers during releases and go-lives.
- Contributes to definition, review, documentation and communication of standards and best practices.
- On a daily basis, creates user accounts, ETL integrations/implementations/migrations, schedules and monitors jobs, performs root cause analysis for job failures and missed data loads, and provides server and database administrators with support for performance tuning.