FTE - Client
The Senior UX Specialist evaluates existing Omni Channel Business systems and provides solutions to optimize user / customer experience. Ensures the quality of Omni Channel applications.to achieve business goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes business defects, clarifies scope, objectives; summarizes findings; proposes improvements to stakeholders
- Aligns functional requirements and designs to support Omni Channel projects; collaborates with stakeholders to understand and align with technical requirements
- Documents User Experience Design stories to assist in the creation of high fidelity prototype
- Ensures requirements related to design and user experience are documented, actionable, measurable, testable and related to identified business needs or opportunities in collaboration with stakeholders
- Prioritizes business precedence with development teams; with direction from leadership
- Serves as Scrum Master for UX and Web content teams
- Facilitates Sprint Planning and works with leadership to prioritize work
- Subject Matter Expert for web features and functionality; including documenting and maintaining business rules
- Provides first level of support for questions regarding business requirements, UX designs, and functionality
- Understands the Software development lifecycle and collaborates with IT counterparts to groom backlogs and prioritize work
- Communicates and coordinates schedule for feature development
- Serves as UX liaison to other business segments, to coordinate joint efforts for web and POS features
- Approves functional requirements and development backlog stories
- Assists in the coordination and communication of UX demonstrations to stakeholders
- Proactively evaluates and resolves issues among teams; recognizes and articulates the trade-offs, risks and advantages of solutions;
- Stays current on the latest industry technologies, trends and strategies.
- Delivers education/information to internal and external stakeholders regarding capabilities.
- Serves as business liaison to technical teams.
- Mentors, coaches and trains Specialists I and II.
- Assists employees, vendors or other customers by answering questions related to Omni Channel business processes and procedures.
- Completes work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service.
- This position requires a minimum 5 years information technology, business analysis or related experience.
- Previous experience with Retail Systems required.
- SAP/Hybris experience preferred. Progressive experience leading or facilitating projects teams is required.
- Experience with Atlassian tools; Jira & Confluence.
- Google analytics experience is a plus.
- Expert analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of interpreting customer business needs and translating into application and functional requirements.
- Expert ability using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies is needed.
- Expertise with Agile delivery methods and actively managing a backlog is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including skills with Word and Excel is necessary.
- Progressive experience managing professional services engagements and working with internal shared services to build project scope, metrics and manage performance to metrics is necessary.
- Expert ability to communicate across all levels of the organization, present complex ideas concisely and clearly articulate technical ideas to a non-technical audience both verbally and in writing is necessary. Ability to actively engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously is necessary.
- Ability to identify complex problems, review information to develop and evaluate options then implement solutions is essential.
- Proven ability to provide innovative ideas with the technical skill to implement ideas in prototype is required.
- Able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well independently is essential.
- In addition, troubleshooting and organizational skills with a can-do attitude and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
- Customer service skills including the ability to manage and respond to different customer situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is essential.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key..
Bachelor’s degree in project management, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience is required.