The contractor will work with the information technology teams in a safe, controlled, collaborative and secured environment that adheres to strict change management practices. The contractor will perform duties associated with Webex\Video Conference room end use support and maintenance, and other related goals, and requirements that will enhance the rollout, support and adoption of the organization’s investment in Webex collaboration initiatives. The focus of this role is to be and extension of the IT service desk and the primary support resource for all things Video Conference rooms and Webex.
What work is to be done?
The Webex\Video Conference Rooms Support and Maintenance Contractor will work with the Information Technology team to provide day to day end user training and support. This role includes focus, but is not limited to the task list below:
1. Work with business users individually, or within a group setting, to help the users get up to speed using Webex.
2. Provide technical and set up support to video/conference rooms throughout the City.
3. Create/Maintain Webex user training materials
4. Create/Maintain Webex user best practices
5. Create/Maintain Master Calendar for Webex meetings and provide support as requested for meetings.
6. Serve as an extension of the NTT team providing Webex concierge services for the City.
7. Establish video conference room validation cadence and ensure all rooms are up to date for the user community.
8. Will work with senior telecom engineers to relay and solve technical issues.
New Initiatives that are emerging
As time permits the contractor will work with teams to help deploy the State of Arizona grant funded Cybersecurity tools if adopted by the City of Chandler.
Good written and oral communications skills.
Must have experience with Control Hub
Familiar with Cisco, Crestron as well as other equipment.
Self starter with excellent customer service, patience, and clear communication.