Major Purpose/Position Summary:
We are predicting, embracing, and driving the changes expected in the Automotive Industry. Leadership believes Data and Analytics are a competitive advantage. As such, we are leveraging an established world class data environment so that this position can help us to solve a wide range of complex business problems. You will lead various AI efforts involving computer vision, deep learning, and nlp in addition to other machine learning model builds. You will not only work on large scale projects to provide value to the customers but are also routinely involved in building our internal R&D capability to have an edge in the analytics industry. You will lead some of the most strategic and very complex problems.
- Builds and validates machine learning models of high risk/reward problems utilizing large scale data from multiple data sources and methodologies.
- Uses machine learning techniques to create data-driven solutions for various business use-cases.
- Writes programs utilizing existing libraries and methodologies.
- Interprets, communicates, and presents analytic results to C-Level executives and below.
- Consistently collaborates with fellow data scientists, data engineers, business partners, project managers, cross-functional teams, key stakeholders, and other domains to drive business value.
- Leads AI best practice sharing opportunities and knowledge of industry trends and innovations in data science.
- Leads projects with external partners and vendors to develop solutions to meet business needs while resolving any issues that may arise.
- Contributes to the organization's data strategy and roadmap.
Embeds and drives the organization with the most up-to-date AI methodology.