Under minimal supervision, the Senior Application Administrator - Microstrategy is responsible for leading MicroStrategy (business intelligence (BI) application software) administration, including but not limited to automation, system installs, patches, configuration, development, upgrades and security. Leads overall MicroStrategy architecture design and implementation to ensure the platform properly supports the company’s needs for interactive dashboards, scorecards, formatted reports and automated report distribution.
- Install, configure, deploy, automate, monitor, and optimize the performance of a MicroStrategy 9.x/10.x application in Linux and Windows platforms.
- Develop, implement, and test disaster recovery strategy and mechanisms for MicroStrategy architecture.
- Performance tune Intelligent Server, and Web Server according to best practices.
- Submit and manage issues and enhancement cases with MicroStrategy for administration/environment related items.
- Develop mechanisms and automation for deploying MicroStrategy projects and configuration changes across the various environments
- Manage repository metadata for the physical, business model mapping and presentation layer
- Assist Network and Server teams with necessary logs when needed for troubleshooting issues
- Complete work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service
- Other duties as assigned