• This position requires a minimum of five years of software testing experience, including an understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), databases, such as DB2 and SQL, file structures, and system design is necessary.
• Intermediate knowledge of defect and test management tools is necessary
• Knowledge of source code management tools, such as SVN, GIT, Bitbucket is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of SAP Commerce cloud (Hybris).
• Understanding of Functional, Non-Functional, System Integration and Regression testing principles is required. Experience with web based, cloud hosted enterprise software products is preferred.
• Ability to follow Company testing standards is required
• Ability to review complex functional and technical specifications, analyze risks and identify interdependencies is necessary
• Proven experience writing complex SQL queries is required.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels of the organization is necessary as well as the ability to clearly articulate technical ideas to a non-technical audience both verbally and in writing is required.
• Advanced level computer experience, including skills in Microsoft Word and Excel, is necessary.
• The ability to work successfully within a team as a trusted expert for assigned duties is necessary.
• Ability to identify complex problems, review information to develop and evaluate options before implementing solutions is essential
• Proven ability to multi-task and motivate self and other while managing multiple projects and meeting various deadlines simultaneously is required.
• Customer service skills, including the ability to manage and respond to different customer situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude are essential.
• In addition, organizational and problem solving skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
• Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes
• Proven ability to lead effectively and influence others in a positive way.
- This position requires an associate degree in Computer Science, information Technology, IT Software Applications or related technical field or equivalent work experience. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Foundation level certification required (Advanced Certification preferred) in a QA industry recognized program such as ISTQB or CSTE.