Under minimal supervision the Senior Application Administrator – Directory Services plans, designs, tests, implements, delivers, and administers the company’s directory services within the organization’s Active Directory landscape. This position is responsible for the stability and availability of services within this landscape. In addition, this position will contribute to the company’s overall security and identity management services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administration of organization’s Azure and Active Directory Forests, Security policies, Sites, Groups, Roles, and Trusts.
- Leads with a security first mindset and industry best practice approach
- Reviews, recommends and implements new Identity Management automation processes, workflows, and policies
- Designs and implements new connectors for applications, databases, and directories to automate Identity Management
- Contributes in requirements gathering and solution design; leads the build and configuration of services within the Active Directory environments
- Interacts with other Business Areas and Technology Teams throughout the organization
- Assists employees, vendors or other customers by answering questions related to Active Directory and Identity Management procedures and services
- Completes work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service
Other duties as assigned.