Back to Search Results
- : Must have deep knowledge of Natural language processing and techniques, Voice and Text data engineering and developing models for NLP.
- Capability of writing, debugging and compiling codes in multiple Machine Learning environment and not limited to Python/Pyspark, Apache Spark, R Spark etc.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in the following areas.
- Complete grip on Python environment and libraries (scikit, nltk, pandas and numpy). Working knowledge of R & Spark is a plus.
- Proven experience of solving complex business problems using Machine Learning techniques like Regression, Classification, Supervised or Unsupervised Recommenders, Deep iterative learning, Neural Nets etc.
- Deep knowledge of Statistics and Math’s, and ability to dissect problems from the first principle. Exposure to fields like Linear Algebra, Bayesian Statistics, Group theory is desirable.
- Experience of working in Distributed/Cluster computing environment is desirable.