Location: EUROPE REGION
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic Trainer to join our team and work alongside our client (Facebook) to deliver Business Education content to a diverse audience, from beginners (e.g. university students, NGOs ) to professional level (agencies, clients, resellers, developers)
- Deliver training on a regular cadence and support the Regional Team's operations by closely working with the regional lead and other regional members (PMs, BEPs, Coordinators).
- Travel may be required to support in-person BizEd Program Events (post covid-19 restrictions)
- Stay informed and up to date on the Facebooks Family of App's solutions and updates on products.
- Ensuring that relevant to content training delivery Certification is being achieved and maintained
- Continuously review all training material in your supported markets to ensure they are consistent and up-to-date
- Monitor, analyze and provide training insights for your market, feeding it back to the POC of the Region
- Partner with EMEA Coordination team on shaping the education calendar for your supported region and support Sales team in driving attendance
- Build and deliver sub-region education strategies for all education programs in alignment to Regional and Global Biz Ed Educational Priorities
- In case of business need:
- support review of translations of educational content, educational platforms and Certifications
- build and deliver education calendar in alignment to Regional and Global Programs Priorities
- support education planning and strategic conversations within your markets
- Partner with the Regional Lead and Regional Project Manager to build the education strategy for all education programs required for your supported region in alignment with Global and EMEA BizEd Educational Priorities
- Partner with Global Program Manager(s), Regional Sales Teams, external partners and your Manager to build the education strategy for your region’s partner & markets in alignment with Global and EMEA Biz Ed priorities
- Demonstrate skills to deliver training and education both in-person and virtually.
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Ability to work across multiple teams and manage cross functional relationships
- Great development skills — both in creating and explaining software and products. Has worked implementing and troubleshooting Facebook solutions including:
- Marketing technologies: Facebook pixel, Catalogs for Dynamic Ads & Advanced Matching
- Facebook SDK for iOS and Android and managing and troubleshooting App Events (Swift and/or Objective-C)
- Experience with Rest APIS such as Marketing API and Conversions API
- Excellent communication skills — Someone who can explain technology to different audiences to get their support for a certain solution/technology. Be able to get other developers excited about a solution by pointing out the benefits for developers who use the product on an eye-to-eye level.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing — ideally has had exposure to working with digital marketing products specifically
- Has vertical-specific expertise in Travel, Auto, or Real Estate
- Has worked for an MMP or FMP
- Speaks English fluently and can support both EMEA and APAC Region
- Strong preference for someone with a Facebook Blueprint Certification.