- An Undergraduate or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Software Engineering or equivalent, at least 5 years of professional Android or iOS development experience on publically available apps supported by RESTful web services, and at least 1 year of leading a team in a senior capacity (tech lead/architect).
- A passion for writing clean, readable, and thoroughly tested code, and an eagerness to share your expertise with others.
- A mastery of Android or iOS fundamentals, interacting with endpoints, debugging, and memory management.
- Experience having architected or designed complex features with product managers or other stakeholders
- A deep understanding of architecture patterns such as MVP, MVVM, Clean/VIPER, etc., as well as async patterns (Android)
- A drive to learn about new libraries and technologies, stay on the cutting edge of the evolving mobile landscape and an eagerness to create experiences that will delight users.
- A genuine belief that constructive and respectful code reviews are the bedrock of a healthy team.
Additionally, we’d love to discuss further if you have:
- Knowledge of GraphQL.
- Familiarity with building retail e-commerce applications
Our client is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that this will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.