As a Sr Identity Access Management Analyst, you will serve in a critical role of the organization’s Directory Services team to deliver identity management capabilities, improve the organization’s security posture, and improve user experience. You will utilize your knowledge of the identity management field to capture and transform business requirements into technical requirements, define and lead the team’s testing strategy and contribute to integration of business applications. This role will be part of a highly collaborative team and this position will embody the companies operating principles - IOOGA (Integrity, Our People, Our Customers, Growth and Attitude).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Document business use cases and development of story boards, as required.
- Gather, analyze, and document business and technical requirements to facilitate IAM solution analysis, development, and implementation.
- Document new Identity Management automation processes, workflows, and policies
- Document new connectors for applications, databases, and directories to automate Identity Management.
- Ensure system configurations, operating procedures and application integration documentation is delivered and maintained.
- Assess new solution provider product features for adoption by the IAM practice.
- Document and maintain Identity Management test strategy, plans and cases.
- Lead solution testing from Development to Staging; facilitate technical readiness for Production deployment.
- Provide knowledge transfer and support to Level I and II Support teams.
- Escalate and clearly articulate issues to Level III and IV support teams.
- Mentor and train junior team members.
- Work directly with internal IT and business stakeholders to integrate applications into the IAM platform.