Under minimal supervision, the Senior Functional Analyst - FICO ensures business value is delivered in accordance with business objectives by providing expertise in financial processes and SAP FICO modules and integration points.
· Research, recommend and develop functional solutions for complex problems to drive desired business results.
· Identify, evaluate and develop options for the enhancement of financial processes in SAP and across the enterprise
· Ensure the successful implementation and ongoing effectiveness of processes.
· Lead the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of the financial processes in the SAP system and integration points
· Configure, deploy and maintain FICO modules
· Provide leadership, direction and support to SAP configuration efforts; oversee the preparation of policies, procedures, process and functional specifications
· Ensure the SAP application’s integration and functionality is clearly articulated; provide expert advice in determining a best practice approach in deploying components
· Lead cross functional teams to address business or systems issues
· Act as a liaison between the business and the development team to ensure functional requirements are understood and ensure development requirements integrated
· Serve as a Finance Subject Matter Expert (SME), participates in related projects
· Ensure instructional materials are accurate; provide subject matter expertise and support for end user training delivery
· Develop FICO knowledge/competency in super users and subject matter experts throughout the business
· Mentor and train functional analysts in gathering and documenting business requirements and specifications for technical solutions
· Assist employees, vendor or other customers by answering questions related to financial processes, procedures and services
· Complete work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service
· This position requires a minimum five years of SAP configuration and implementation experience.
· Experience with SAP FICO modules, specifically General Ledger (FI-GL), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), Bank Accounting (FI-BL), Asset Accounting (FI-AA), Cost Elements, Cost Centers, Profit Centers, Internal Orders, and Statistical Key Figures are necessary.
· Knowledge of the key integration points with all SAP modules and key design implications is required.
· Understanding of SAP FICO integration with BW and POSDM is highly preferred.
· Knowledge of SAP FICO in a retail environment is desired.
· Proven understanding of Solution Manager and best practices as applied to design and delivery of solution is necessary.
· Advanced level computer experience, including skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio is necessary.
· Strong organizational skills and initiative to improve processes is crucial.
· Ability to identify complex problems, review information to develop and evaluate options then implement solutions is essential.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels of the organization is necessary; must be able to clearly articulate ideas verbally and in writing.
· Ability to coach end-users is required.
· Proven ability to motivate self and others is necessary.
· The ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well independently is essential.
· Proven ability to collaborate across the Company including the ability to manage and respond to different organizational situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is essential.
· Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values is key.
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience