Not Specified by VMS
FTE - Client
Working independently, the Analytics & Optimization Strategist identifies and report on key indicators of web performance, market opportunity, digital channel optimization and ongoing performance measurements. Develops strategic and actionable recommendations for web performance enhancement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes online website and offline in-store traffic to ascertain website performance; proposes strategies to grow traffic
- Responsible for identifying, implementing and managing analytics platforms, including; Google Analytics, Tealium Tag Manager, Clicktale Session capture, etc.
- Oversees analytics platforms to ensure platform settings are accurate and measures Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Partners with development teams to implement tagging for sales channels; website, POS, etc.
- Collaborates with analysts from Digital Marketing to provide online & offline analytics
- Develops, executes and maintains Conversion Optimization strategy; creates conversion rate and revenue lift
- Defines KPIs across traffic, engagement, conversions and stickiness
- Analyzes design and layout of site for optimum engagement; collaborates with UX Design Team to update and enhance website
- Analyzes data and identifies A/B and multivariate testing opportunities; develops and executes test plans
- Determines growth opportunities through new or improved content in collaboration with UX Design and Digital Marketing Teams
- Identifies changes in customer behavior, technology performance or financial results; delivers reports and recommendations based on analysis
- Establishes and maintains reporting in collaboration with Business Intelligence stakeholders
- Builds out A/B testing frameworks; drives digital channels continuous improvement
- Builds and maintains KPI dashboards to measure Omni Channel success metrics
- Facilitates the delivery of executive summary reporting (visual and data) to executive staff
- Develops strategies to increase engagement and interaction
- Stays current on the latest industry technologies, trends and strategies
- Assists employees, vendors or other customers by answering questions related to digital channels processes, procedures and services
- Completes work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- This position requires a minimum of eight years progressive digital marketing and SEO experience.
- Proven analytical experience with success in growing and driving results is necessary.
- Proven ability to build digital channel strategies that align with business goals is needed.
- Advanced Google Analytics capabilities are vital; experience with other reporting platforms is beneficial.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office, including skills with Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint is necessary.
- Experience developing marketing strategies, including but not limited to, budget allocation, opportunity assessment and prioritization is necessary.
- Proven experience conducting qualitative user research and usability testing is necessary.
- Proven organizational, strategic problem-solving and decision-making skills in the field of design are vital.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels of the organization, present complex ideas concisely and clearly articulate ideas verbally and in writing is necessary.
- Ability to motivate self and others while managing multiple projects and meeting various deadlines simultaneously is required.
- Ability to extract ideas from key stakeholders, listen to new ideas and move the team along toward business objectives is vital.
- Customer service skills including the ability to manage and respond to different customer situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is essential.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes.
- In addition, troubleshooting, organizational and problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
This position requires a bachelor's degree in statistics, HCI, digital culture or a related field, or equivalent experience.