Under general direction, the Omni UX Quality Assurance Analyst II evaluates and tests digital user experiences to verify that they function according to design documentation and standards
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates, documents, maintains, executes, tracks and analyzes test plans, test scripts and test cases in collaboration with stakeholders; ensures needs are testable.
- Maps business and technical requirements into test suites, test cases and test scripts
- Identifies, analyzes and documents defects, questionable functions, errors and inconsistencies in software program functions, including but not limited to, outputs, online screens, content and security
- Validates new software in the production environment
- Validates UI against UX design Invision comps
- Assumes QA oversight of the project in areas of design control, risk management, design verification and validation
- Facilitates meetings and conference calls
- Coaches and trains QA Analyst - I
- Stays current on the latest industry technologies, trends and strategies
- Assists employees, vendors or other customers by answering questions related to U’AT processes, procedures and services
- Completes work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years software quality assurance analysis experience, including an understanding of the software development life cycle, user experience design and analysis is necessary.
- Experience with the review of software requirements, risk analysis, specification documents and testing procedures is necessary.
- Understanding of Functional, Non-Functional, System Integration and Regression testing principles.
- Ability to write, execute and validate manual and automated scripts and relational database queries is required.
- Experience in running, executing SAP test automation scripts is required.
- Experience in creating SAP test automation scripts preferred.
- Proven knowledge of defect management tools is necessary.
- Proven ability to follow Company testing standards is required.
- Experience working in Linux environment.
- Ability to identify problems, review information to develop and evaluate options then implement solutions is essential.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization is necessary; ability to clearly articulate technical ideas to a non-technical audience both verbally and in writing is required.
- Intermediate level computer experience, including skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project, is necessary.
- The ability to work successfully within a team is necessary.
- Proven analytical skills are required.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well independently is essential.
- Customer service skills, including the ability to manage and respond to different customer situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude are essential. In addition, organizational and problem-solving skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes.
- Experience in Hybris web application (HMC – Hybris Management Console, HAC – Hybris Administrative Console)
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager preferred
- Experience in mobile and responsive web app testing
- Experience in browser functionality testing
- Experienced in persona testing
- Experience evaluating user behavior data from analytics to determine defect severity
- Proven expertise of defect management tools is necessary
- Proven experience in User Acceptance Testing
- Experience with the Agile methodology is required
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, information Technology, IT Engineering or related technical field or equivalent work experience.