Atleast “60-70%” requirement should meet
- 4+ yrs experience in Big Data or/and Mainframe development and quality engineering
- 3+ Amex Experience working in one of major e.g. GAR, Credit Risk, Authorization, Loyalty
- Experience in Test Data Management process and tools – Data extraction, transformation, Data load in databases/files along with techniques to generate new data
- Hands on experience running queries handling data lookups in RDBMS, Elastic, Hive and any other next gen database (Couch, Postgre sql, Mongodb, Hbase etc)
- Hands on experience with tools like Postman, SOAP UI, Splunk, Putty along with Unix shell scripting
- Good knowledge on SDLC and QA process and should we well versed with agile testing reporting tools like Rally, JIRA, ALM, Clarity, SharePoint, Confluence etc.
- Good communication skills for day to day interaction
Good to have
- Hands on experience on extended knowledge on Big Data platforms using Hadoop components like: HBase, Hive, Pig, Oozie and Apache Spark Components such as Spark SQL
- Hands on experience working on scheduling tools like Event Engine, Control-M.
- Basic knowledge in Core Java & Object-oriented/object function scripting languages such as Python
- Working experience in Banking and financial domain
- Business Process knowledge specific to Card, Commercial Business