Enterprise Project Manager
This position is responsible for managing very large, complex projects at the corporate level including groups of inter-related projects targeted to meet one or more key company strategic goal(s). Accountable for establishing project/program management framework, tracking progress, managing risk, and controlling change in order to ensure delivery that meets time, cost and quality objectives. This job requires extensive technical and project management experience. This role will also have direct management responsibilities, acquiring, retaining, & growing top ePMO talent.
- Acts as a project management single-point-of-contact for assigned Programs and assist with providing timely/accurate information.
- Understands Product Line priorities based on collaborative relationships with key stakeholders.
- Works as Scrum Master or with designated Scrum Masters to evaluate, monitor and communicate project health through standardized reporting.
- Perform weekly assessments of project progress through tool- based reporting
- Monitor, analyze, forecast, and communicate project/program financial performance to vested stakeholder, team members, and IT leadership. Provide variance commentary as required.
- Align project/program release plans to ensure Product Roadmap and Resources Plans stay updated and accurate.
- Performs program level governance review of all associated project to ensure they are tracking to be on time, within budget, and defect free to ensure customer value commitment.
- Partners with key stakeholders to ensure impactful project/program level risk and/or issues are promptly communicated, understood and mitigated to minimize impact to project delivery.
- Creates, maintains, and actions project/program checklist/scorecard on governance performance around security, compliance/legal adherence, SDLC & PLC artifact documentation, and financial governance.
- Supports all internal and externally driven audits of Product Line projects in partnership with Project Management leadership.
- Engages cross project interdependency scheduling to ensure project releases occur in alignment with one another and appropriate planning is performed.
- Provides effective leadership and coaching to the team to ensure effective delivery of project/program outcomes in terms of cost, schedule, budget and quality.
- Support the company's commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Education and experience typically obtained through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Project Management and/or Computer Science or related field.
- Demonstrated people leadership in business and technical environments.
- Demonstrated program management experience
- Experience in financial institutions and/or software development processes with background in the data processing environment, application systems, and communication systems.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects, to work independently, have excellent follow-up, and meet tight deadlines for deliverables. Possess excellent analytical and problem solving abilities, and be able to deal effectively with ambiguity and constant change
- Ability to translate complex technical jargon into business language that can be easily consumed by all key stakeholders
- Strong analytical, reporting, and metrics development skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills to interact proficiently with all levels of management, staff and vendors
- Highly engaged, self-starter with ability to balance achieving results and fostering collaboration.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and orchestrating process improvement.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology
- Experience with Agile tools such as Rally, JIRA, Version One, or others
- Experience with Visio, MS Office, specifically MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with resource planning software such as Planview or others
- Operationalizing and/or launching new digital products.