Not Specified by VMS
Contract to Hire
- · Is present & visible in the TSC & available to users requiring technical assistance.
- · Responds to questions from customers through phone calls, email, chat & web portal cases.
- · Documents call details & completes case creation in the call tracking system.
- · Ensure proper call categorization, triage & routing.
- · Troubleshoots issues, working from existing knowledge databases, & performs additional research as needed.
- · Ensures details of problems & resolutions are documented in KBAs.
- · Communicates new KBAs & procedures to teammates & other stakeholders.
- · Learns fundamental operation of applications & hardware commonly used at Pulte.
- · Enforces IT security & computer systems policies. · Provides basic “how to” instructions to customers on such topics as system logins, printing, & MS Office applications.
· Interfaces with other IT teams on project assignments & problem escalation.
- · Develops technical documentation for training, software usage & hardware utilization.
- · Receives & configures laptops, tablets & desktop systems for customers.
- · Performs user administration tasks (AD, Exchange, Office 365, Dynamics 365, in-house apps).
- · With guidance, participates in software distribution & ongoing upgrade initiatives. · With guidance, participates in internal team projects & delivers within promised timeframes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- · Friendly, outgoing & helpful attitude; great interpersonal skills & the ability to work well with others.
- · Ability to provide technical support over the phone, exhibit a professional demeanor & demonstrate excellent customer service.
- · Skill in detecting, troubleshooting & providing solutions to low-to-moderately complex problems.
- · Ability to handle constantly changing support volume: self-pace project work during lower call volume periods, multitask effectively during busy times, & exercise patience & professionalism during stressful situations.
- · Proven ability to work effectively without direct supervision.
- · Ability to acquire knowledge of TSC-supported software through research of dispatched cases & self-study.
- · Willingness to maintain flexible schedule including rotating evenings, holidays & weekends.
- · Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- · Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment. Educational Requirements & Experience
- · Associate degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- · Corporate level help desk & call tracking software exposure is required.
- · Basic working knowledge of current Windows OS & MS Office applications.
- · Basic troubleshooting abilities with client infrastructure systems.
- · Familiarity with handheld device support.
- · Apple/Mac familiarity is desirable.