Under minimal supervision, the Senior Business Systems Analyst assists in analyzing the business, functional and software requirements, procedures and problems to automate new or enhance existing omni-channel software applications/systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business partners to understand business goals and objectives, define omni-channel capabilities, and translate product roadmaps into phased implementation roadmaps.
- Lead planning workshops/ design sessions to envision and assess business needs, features and desired capabilities.
- Work with Product owners to research, analyze customer interactions trends, behaviors, and feedback from customers, team members and stakeholders to help shape the product/platform roadmap direction.
- Tracks customer, operational, and financial impacts in collaboration w/ Product owners
- Define user stories, use cases and process and data flow diagrams that depict the customer and/or employee journey, underlying processes, and interaction with various channels and applications to achieve stated goals.
- Define the business, functional and technical requirements relative to the channel(s) and software applications and make recommendations and contingency plans where applicable.
- Create business and technical design documentation from both a strategic and implementation level perspective.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance (QA), developers/ engineers and architects to align solutions, identify dependencies, and ensure functional results.
- Conduct feasibility and impact analysis; identify cross-project, application or business unit dependencies; provide solutions to mitigate risk; develop contingency plans for potential impacts.
- Provide Business Systems Analyst mentorship to BSA levels I and II.
- Stay current on the latest industry trends, solutions, and technologies.
Assist employees, vendors or other customers by answering questions related to IT Business Systems Analysis processes, procedures and services.