Under general supervision, the MDM Developer/Data Steward I will qualify business requirements, design additions to the data model, and implement batch and real-time integrations.
In addition, they will work with the Lead Data steward to review, analyze, reconcile and audit customer data. Embodies IOOGA (Integrity, Our People, Our Customers, Growth and Attitude)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with Business Systems Analyst to gather and qualify technical requirements.
- May collaborate with a dedicated architect in larger projects.
- Performs data modeling and instantiation of the data model.
- Implement hierarchies in hierarchy manager, maintain and deploy hierarchies. Create and maintain documentation.
- Working with Lead Data Steward and business users, develop matching plans, help determine best matching algorithm, configure identity matching and analyze duplicates.
- Designs and develops extensions, user exits, and composite web services for solution integration into existing technology landscape.
- Collaborates with source systems data stewards, system owners and technical personnel for data governance and resolves any data quality or technical issues related to data ingestion.
- Collaborates with test leads to document, plan and execute solution testing.
- Rigorously maintain Customer Master data quality
- Suggesting improvements to customer Match, Merge and Survivorship rules.
- Work with the Lead Data Steward & System of Entry Data Stewards to review, analyze, reconcile/fix and audit customer data.
- Work with System of Entry Data Stewards to resolve data rejects.
- Resolve manual merge/unmerge issues and requests.
- Assisting with compliance related requests for obfuscation of data (CCPA, etc.)
- Enforce Data Governance rules as required in the regular course of work
- Proactively resolve Customer Master data issues when encountered
- Identify and escalate potential concerns related to Customer Master data and related business processes
- Work closely with other team members to create a unified effort and deliver highest business value
- Participate in business initiatives as a subject matter expert when required
- Performs validation processes.
- Resolves data quality exceptions, which are identified through data quality audits and reporting.
- Assists employees, vendors or other customers by answering questions related to customer data processes, procedures and services.
- Completes work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience delivering business solutions in Informatica MDM technologies
- Design, configuration and development experience with Informatica MDM multi-domain edition.
- Experience in data modelling. Experience with Party models would be a plus.
- Has hands-on experience with Informatica MDM Hub configurations - Data modeling & Data Mappings (Landing, staging and Base Objects), Data validation, Match and Merge rules, Active VOS, SIF Framework and MDM User Exits.
- Experience with AWS and cloud architecture.
- Well versed with best practices driven design and development including match rule tuning to ensure timeliness and quality of deliverables.
- Has created MDM Batch Jobs.
- Understanding of code promotion activities and best practices.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL, especially Oracle.
- Exposure to web application servers, such as Mulesoft.
- Understanding of data integration, both real-time and batch.
- Understanding of data quality and governance solutions.
- Critical thinking skills and a strong analytical mindset.
- Confidence in tackling new business or technical challenges.
- Proven ability to audit, query, analyze and summarize large data sets is necessary.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect, and upholding Company values are key attributes.
This position requires bachelor's degree in information management, or related field or equivalent experience.