- 5+ years experience with MongoDB technology, ideally in a customer-facing role
- Lead the management and operations of customer's MongoDB deployments
Lead and execute scheduled change management procedures
- Participate in the delivery of proactive tasks to improve the stability, performance, and fault tolerance of customer environments
- Participate in project planning and execution of database operations
- Has experience with other NoSQL Dbs in production and has real world experience with them.
- Excellent linux/SA skills
- Dev ops experience, Chef/Ansible/puppet/Kubernetes
- Ability and experience to write automation scripts in language of choice like python/GoLang/bash/awk.
- Familiarity with Site reliability, monitoring technologies.
- Has a good understanding of how production processes work and can work with operations to troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Demonstrated ability to accept feedback from others
- Communicates clearly and professionally to convey confidence even when under pressure