handles escalated IT support for crucial collaboration enterprise applications. These platforms include Zoom, Slack, Dropbox and many more enterprise applications that contain some of the highest used applications on campus. Successful candidates will have demonstrated experience providing operational excellence, a passion for customer service, and desire to be life-long learner.
- Expertise with managing and administering enterprise level Zoom deployment
- Serves as a leading expert in, and creatively promotes the use of ASU’s Enterprise Video Conferencing, as well as a suite of collaboration tools: Slack, Dropbox, Office 365, G Suite
- Provide high level technical support, consultation and troubleshooting virtually to university student, faculty, and staff, under the direction of the Technology Office for Zoom technologies, and the suite of collaboration tools.
- Providing 24/7 on-call support as needed
- Manage escalated issues and collaborate with other internal departments to expedite resolution
- Collaborate with technical teams to evaluate, troubleshoot, and provide solutions to improve efficiency and reduce errors
- Responds promptly to escalations while keeping detailed case notes
- Source new solutions for existing problems as well as innovative ideas; recommend and implement solutions
- Knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting methods and techniques across multiple platforms
- Help develop and maintain customer facing and internal knowledge base articles
- Take responsibility for fostering culture, advancing our values, and championing engagement in all its forms -- collaborating across the teams.
- Maintain an agile mindset, ongoing commitment to being flexible, willing to fail, and adaptive.