- Minimum 6 years of system specific configuration and implementation experience.
- Experience with the definitions of quality standards for the products and adherence to these standards
- Experience with the implementation of processes, responsibilities, and training on various technologies such as SAP MDG, or Informatica MDM or similar platforms.
- Maintain and communicate metrics to gauge the health and quality of the data assets through proactive data monitoring.
- Demonstrated expert level knowledge of applicable business processes
- Demonstrated expert level application knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge of integration points for transactional and master data
- Demonstrated expert understanding of, Business Rules Framework, patches, upgrades and support packs.
- Ability to work independently and in a team is vital. Proven ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines and present a professional demeanor is essential.
- Proven ability to respond to different organizational situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is necessary.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes.
- In addition, organizational and problem-solving skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred; OR equivalent experience 6+ years business experience with specific system or related field.