- Responsible for development, configuration, design, functionality, and end-user support of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Manage data migration and deployment, data imports, database de-duping and cleanup.
- Manage the integration of applications connected to Salesforce.com, including but not limited to Accounting Seed, ecommerce (BigCommerce), Pardot, LMS, etc.
- Experience with Apex programming, Apex Class, Apex Triggers, Batch Apex, Schedule Apex. Visualforce Pages/Components.
- Strong knowledge of integration, Webservices, SOAP API, REST API, etc.
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc. within Salesforce.com.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Establish and implement change control and best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather & analyze requirements and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality. Translate approved solutions into actionable deliverables, ensuring high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Identify production risks and areas for improvement; prioritizes, designs and facilitates successful implementation and adoption of new processes.
- Support the various business stakeholders/Departments in cross-functional projects and strategic changes to systems and processes.
- Collaborate with Business Operations, Information Technology and other business stakeholders to drive high levels of data integrity and operational reliability of our standardized business analytics, tools and processes.
- Develop and implement training for end-users. Create and maintain all training materials and guides for processes related to Salesforce.com business applications.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience developing on Salesforce.com platform.
- Demonstrated experience in developing custom objects, workflows, validation rules, and triggers in SFDC.
- Ability to identify areas for process improvement and recommend/implement solutions.
- SFDC Advanced Administration Certification.
- Proven creativity and problem-solving skills; ability to work around obstacles and solve problems with minimal direction.
- Strong understanding of data structures and data modeling.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with business users, technical staff and executive management.
- Strong organizational/time management skills; ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, hands-on, with a customer service mentality.
- Flexible with a demonstrated ability to embrace change.
- Certification and experience working in an Agile Framework (Scrum or Kanban) preferred