(Menlo Park, Sanf Francisco or Seattle)
About the role
We are looking for a content strategist who can help establish a system of content frameworks, guidelines, and patterns that empower a high quality, intuitive search experience.
In this role, you’ll:
- Partner with Design on redesigning the search experience, including:
- Designing holistic and immersive experiences for core search use cases.
- Building a system of components and that make the Search experience more intuitive and immersive.
- Creating an intuitive user experience that helps people find what they need quickly and easily.
- Drive content strategy for the E2E search experience, including search nullstate, typeahead suggestions, search results page, and tabs and filters.
- Develop and document content frameworks, patterns, and guidelines for search system components. Use research insights and experimentation to validate the patterns and guidelines.
- Plan for how to maintain content patterns on an ongoing basis.
- Flex into other Search pillars as needed (Integrity, Hashtags, Community and Commerce).
You’re a good fit if you …
- Are a design thinker with a background in UX design
- Are a systems thinker who can help connect the dots across search experiences and other products
- Have a strength in information architecture
- Excel at creating frameworks, patterns, and standards that help us scale and work more efficiently
- Enjoy both strategy and execution
- Love to solve ambiguous problems
- Are highly collaborative