Back to Search Results
- 8+ years of experience in multiple IT disciplines with a proven understanding of architectural concepts (data, algorithms), issues and trends.
- Strong and Hands on experience in Java OOAD, Design patterns (GOF), Reactive Programing (Vertx, RxJava) and implementation of large back-end systems using object-oriented languages and paradigms.
- Solid Linux experience with networking and systems engineering skills
- Working Experience writing and maintaining tools and scripts to support automation.( Example Bash)
- Our ideal candidate is expected to be adaptable across a wide range of different products and services to support PaaS, DBaaS and IaaS offerings.
- Experience developing applications using HTTP/REST/GRPC services.
- Experience using relational and noSQL databases ( Oracle,Postgres, mysql, couch base, Cassandra, etc…)
- Experience using distributed low latency in memory solutions such as Redis, Memcache.
- Experience in Messaging systems(Kafka , Solace)
- Solid work Experience with Continuous Integration or related tools (e.g. Jenkins, Travis, Circle CI, Puppet, Ansible, ..)
- Working Experience with Version Control systems and strategies ( GitHub, BitBucket, SVN, …)
- Working Experience in Containers (Docker) and Orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm).
- Technical understanding must go from the highest abstractions down to the CPU level.
- Experience in other programming languages like Assembler, C/C++, Python, Go will be a plus.
- Hands on experience in the following environments is preferred: Envoy, OpenShift, Elastic Stack, Spark.