IntraEdge has an urgent multi-year contract for a DevOps Engineer. This position is 100% REMOTE (with occasional light travel).
We cannot accept sponsorship candidates at this time because the client may hire and won't sponsor - GC / US Citizen Only.
Candidate MUST have CCNA or CCNP or CCIE Certification.
· Work with cross-functional teams both internal and external to Learning to determine current and future direction of certification exam tracks.
· Actively engage internally and externally to help define the future of network programmability and automation.
· Work with technologies including python, ansible, puppet, chef, RESTCONF/NETCONF, REST APIs, Kubernetes, Github, CI/CD tools.
· Work with certification counterparts in the same technology to ensure proper content alignment and consistency.
· Work with internal and external technology stakeholders (such as DevNet, BU, CX, TAC, Sales, Channels) to ensure proper alignment between track content direction and Cisco's technology initiatives (such as through Exam Advisory Groups, and Learning on Virtual Teams)
· Implement assessment best practices in the design, development, delivery, and evaluation of the CLIENT exams.
· In collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders, lead the assessment design for the CLIENT certification exam tracks, including exam blueprints.
· Create and maintain detailed project plans and ensure the successful and on-time completion of all tasks.
· Identify appropriate Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to participate in the design, development, and review of CLIENT certification exams
· Work with technical subject matter experts to validate the technical quality and validity of CLIENT certification exam assessment items.
· Manage exams through all areas of exam lifecycle, including maintenance.
· Work with Customer Service team to solve any content-related issues regarding the CLIENT certification exams.
· Create sample code, use cases, and presentations to drive CLIENT API and platform adoption for CLIENT Network Programmability platforms.
· Contribute to publications and articles regarding certification programs.
Skills / Education
· BA/BS in software engineering or relevant discipline, or equivalent experience.
· 2-5 years of experience in a software development position, or related experience.
· Must have software development experience and be familiar with the use of APIs and SDKs.
· Experience with a native compiled language: C, C++, Rust, Haskell, or Go.
· Experience with a scripting language: Python, Ruby, or Perl.
· Experience with a JVM language: Java, Kotlin, Scala, or Clojure
· Embedded software development experience in a real-time Linux OS environment.
· Experience using tools such as Chef, Puppet, and Ansible.
· Experience with Git, Jenkins, and Kubernetes.
· Strong knowledge of Data encoding formats JSON and XML
· Knowledge of NETCONF/RESTCONF/YANG
· Network API Experience: gRPC, REST, JWT
· Ability to learn new software technologies.
· Testing and Certification experience (preferred).
· Assessment knowledge preferred, especially performance assessment.
· Program management experience.
· Excellent written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and attention to detail.
· Fluent in English, both written and oral