Strong Oracle / Some SQL Server with Analysis Services exposure
Capable of upgrading / Migrating Oracle Databases
Demonstrated ability to write scripts for Database monitoring and maintenance for Oracle and SQL Server
Able to accomplish the following work / projects:
- Act as primary Oracle DBA for 9 databases. Day to day activities are pretty light - review logs, handle access requests.
- Act as backup for SQL DBA for 2 clustered servers. Approx 140 DBs.
- Act as Primary for installing the infrastructure for Data warehouse on SQL Server Analysis Services. Skills in this area will include installation, configuration, security and backups.
- Migrate Oracle 12c databases to new hardware.
- Upgrade Oracle Databases to 19c
- Improve our database monitoring using Solarwinds and custom SQL / Shell scripts for Oracle and SQL Server
- Migrate Oracle backups from Avamar to Rubrik using RMAN (Will work with vendor to assist)
- We are looking for someone with Data Warehouse administration experience using Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services.