On the Business Education Team, our mission is to empower people to use the suite of Social Media tools to grow their business, land that job, or learn more about the digital advertising ecosystem. Do you think about technology as a way to change how business operates? We are looking for candidates that share our passion for tackling complexity head-on, to help build educational products that can scale through multiple orders of magnitude. Our team is seeking a person with a strong technical background and experience building educational platforms.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be embedded with the Business Education Platforms team and possess an overarching understanding of the platforms and services we use to deliver help and education (e.g. learning management systems, CMS, certification delivery systems, and event management systems.)
A successful candidate will also commit to learning the team's technology and to making it transparent to other teams. They make sure that dependent teams are not broken by changes and that their team is also not broken by upstream changes while clearly communicating requirements to the teams they depend on.
· Work with Data Science and Product Management to define and build metrics to track performance and identify areas of improvement for the programs in collaboration with key cross-functional team members.
· Lead technical initiatives and work closely with teams across the organization, including partnership teams around the world.
· Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create programs for solving those problems.
· Maintain the team's focus on the strategy set by product leaders and accountable for goal oriented results.
· Proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve cross-team issues.
· Balance the business needs with technical constraints by building deep subject matter expertise for your area.
· Proactively identify inefficiencies that are holding the team back, and drive better, more efficient workflows.
· Assess business impact, prioritize initiatives and quickly react to a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· 4+ years of technical program management experience.
· 5+ years of experience in the tech industry.
· 2+ years of analytics experience, including collecting data points across integrations, disparate projects and problem solving.
· 5+ years of experience solving technical problems.
· Experience with salesforce, marketo integrations is preferred
· Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams.
· Experience leading cross-organizational integration projects by holding teams and individuals accountable for timelines and deliverables.