The ETL Developer III position within the Enterprise Data group is responsible for developing, configuring, coding, testing and debugging new software solutions. The ETL Developer III serves as a lead technical resource in the development and delivery of data-oriented solutions to support critical business needs.
• Develops, tests and implements enterprise data movement (ETL and CDC) solutions.
• Addresses system defects and implements enhancements to existing functionality.
• Works with onshore/offshore team to analyze, develop and improve ETL run times as well as produce accurate defect free code
• Troubleshoots issues with minimal guidance, identifies bottlenecks in existing data workflows and provides solutions for a scalable, defect-free application
• Complies with Company policy and practices relating to the System Development Life Cycle.
• Participates in the definition of application scope and objectives through research and fact finding
• Maintains productive working relationships with project sponsors and key systems users
• Develops effort estimates for assigned application software implementation activities
• Provides Tier 3 support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT Customer Support.
• Supports production environment in the event of emergency
• Provides performance tuning insight to project team and creates reusable objects and templates
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
• Experience in the design and development of ETL workflows.
• Experience working with job scheduler and monitoring tools.
• Experience working with relational database technology.
• Experience with SQL scripting languages (TSQL, PL/SQL, etc.)
• Experience with SSIS
• Experience with large enterprise-grade data warehouse solutions.
• Extensive experience working with Informatica.
• Experience working with Change Data Capture (CDC) technology
• Experience with large database implementations (Oracle, SQL server, Teradata, IBM, etc.)
• Experience with Big Data solutions including Hadoop
• Experience with Predictive Analytics and Forecasting
• Strong analytical skills and focus on bottom-line results
• Ability to conduct root cause analysis and performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
• Ability to interact with IT and business users across the organization to resolve issues and provide solutions in a timely manner
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Statistics (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in IT operations and support performing ETL using the Informatica tool set.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working on large data initiatives (?5 terabytes).
• Minimum 3 years of experience with at least two of the following: SQLServer, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MarkLogic, Denodo, AWS
• Minimum 3 year of experience with at least 2 of the following Informatica modules:
o Informatica Powercenter, Informatica Developer (Includes IDQ/IDD) and CDC