App Education team is looking for a production design/instructional design resource with 3+ years experience on contract for 3 months to refine and publish product design essential education content to be accessible to designers in multiple modes. This will include coordinating content with SMEs for core content, creating/ procuring appropriate visuals, creating compelling presentations in required formats. Content formats would include Keynote, wiki, Pixelcloud and e-learning software such as Captivate to publish on Cornerstone learning tool. The candidate will be a self-starter who organizes their work effectively and communicates effectively with the team lead and stakeholders.
- Instructional design skill to build learning path based on existing content
- Instructional design authoring tools: evolve, captivate, etc.
- Keynote presentation with animations and transitions
- Basic Html editing/ authoring
- Working with e-learning software (such as Captivate, Cornerstone)
- Design software like Sketch, Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Video editing.
- Prior experience with creating and publishing e-learning content
- Create consistent templates for Product Design Essentials education content in all required modes (presentation, e-text, e-learning content).
- Update curriculum content for 20-25 Product Design classes in Pixelcloud (source of truth), Keynote/Google slides (in classroom), Cornerstone (a-sync/on-demand learning + tracking)
- Set up on Cornerstone: a-sync content using e-learning software with tracking and playlists.
- Optional: Video recordings (bite-size) of critical concepts of all class content (like DDR). Video could be talking heads + product demos.
- Optional: Support presentations for events.
- Content Updates: Educators are struggling to make necessary updates to content given their existing work-load.
- A-sync content availability: Making content available a-sync will help reduce the time-tax for non n00bs to keep up with new
- Async content accessibility: Pixelcloud projects have been the referenceable source of truth so far but there isn’t bandwidth to create and maintain full parity between class presentations and a-sync content.
- Visual/ structural consistency: All content is created with different visual quality and hosted in any preferred format – Keynote or google slides. A consistent and effective structure and visual treatment will help the content be easily consumable.
All learning content for Product Design is well-designed and accessible to all, aligned with the product development lifecycle and set up for tracking consumption.