Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Ensure adherence to established timelines.
- Responsible for owning the planning and coordination of all phases and activities involved in the release of a software application.
- Facilitates release meetings and develops the release recommendation and deployment plan based on input from multiple stakeholders across multiple teams.
- Ability to identify conflicts, dependencies, and risks for the release. Also responsible for ensuring plans are in place to mitigate those risks.
- Confirms the release deployment plans are followed and that all release deliverables have been completed in line with the release dates and deadlines.
- Deliverables produced and tracked by this individual would include release notes, approvals, communications, contact lists, pre and post-release validation activities.