The goal of the our team is to educate businesses of all sizes how to leverage Social Media to build and grow their businesses. The Blueprint team is entrepreneurial-minded and dedicated to delivering the ultimate learning experiences for partners across multiple channels. Our mission is to democratize scaled education for businesses big and small.
Blueprint consists of 3 pillars: Online (eLearning), In-Person (Blueprint Live and Blueprint Spotlight), and Blueprint Certification.
Blueprint Online provides a set of foundational online courses that serve as the one-stop place for agencies, clients, marketing partners and SMB’s to go for all things Facebook marketing.
Blueprint In-Person is the in-person training program taught in a workshop format that teaches how to take the foundational principles taught within the eLearning and apply them to client or business problems with the feedback/supervision of Facebook trainers.
Blueprint Certification is a rigorous, exam-based program that certifies advertising professionals in advanced-level Facebook marketing skills.
Project Description (Business Need and Deliverables):
Looking for a coordinator to serve in a supporting role for all three pillars of the Blueprint In-person program and those who execute them in the region. Primary focus on supporting the North American region with secondary responsibilities of supporting the other regions globally.
- Support regional events within the USA/Canada, working with vendor agencies to source venues, catering, AV and any other resources needed for the event.
- Manage the scheduling, invitations, materials and logistics for all regional in-person programs.
- Work with internal partners to execute events, from set-up to on-the-ground support, to data analysis of survey & attendance feedback.
- Set up Certification events including testing software & internet bandwidth, setting up laptops and proctor audience.
- Maintain, update and report on regional and global data tracking sheets for all regional in-person programs.
- Manage purchase order requests and invoice submissions for all events.
- Manage voucher tool for Certification program; from creation, organization to distribution and maintaining tracking. Act as a POC for internal and external partners on all things regarding vouchers for our region.
- Minimum of 20% travel across US/Canada to support Certification events.
Skills, Competencies, and Tools Required (must haves):
- 1-3 years of work experience providing all round event management support and coordination
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Efficient and organized with excruciating attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills essential / works well under pressure
- Ability to deliver high-quality work within tight timelines
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong customer service orientation while maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Coordinate course enrollment and scheduling on a long-term and short-term basis
- Generate standard and ad-hoc reports
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Basic troubleshooting IT skills preferred, especially email, spreadsheets, and exam delivery software
- A good sense of humor, a positive attitude and great teamwork skills
Other (nice to haves):
- Bachelor's degree or similar work experience
- Digital marketing experience