The CRM team is looking to build out their CRM implementation in Salesforce. This will be a new salesforce Engineering team. The saleforce architect will report to the CIO. The candidate shall be speaking with the VPs and the sales teams. The initial implementation will focus around the quoting module, along with the lead generation module and how these modules should be tied together when a lead is generated into an account. There will be multiple modules to follow.
The salesforce architect will also be responsible to hire the additional salesforce developers for her or his team.
The candidate should have
- 3 years of salesforce development experience
- 3 years or CRM architecture experience.
- At least 1 year of salesforce quoting module experience.
- Very good communication skills to interact with senior leadership.
- Should be certified as a salesforce architect.