Back to Search Results
- 3+ years UX/UI Design experience for digital customer facing websites- Share portfolio with their recent work.
- Understands responsive design and concepts of mobile app user experience
- Experience working with software development teams implementing their designs into production
- Wire framing with tools like Sketch
- Prototyping with tools like Invision
- Adobe Creative Suite
- UX skills more important than UI skills, typography, hierarchy, how to use a system properly. Sense of layout is very important
- Product thinking, critical and logical thinking, usability practice, principles- graphic design nice to have.
- Be able to take feedback. Critique is an essential part of design process and collaboration.
- Someone who has shipped products and projects- collaborate with team. Was the design received well?
- Attention to Detail
Good to have
- Coding skills. Having basic CSS, HTML will make them a better designer, know how CSS and HTML work, easy communication with developer
- Agile experience