● Assist with early technical decisions that need to be made (architecture, frameworks, tools, process, etc) and see through their implementation.
● Enforce the software development process
● Train new engineers and help with their onboarding
● Participate in regular product planning meetings, ensuring software maintenance and technical debt are addressed.
● Respond to issues affecting the reliability, integrity, and performance of the system
● 3-5 years full-stack development experience with modern web frameworks (Ruby on Rails is required)
● Familiarity with Rails on back-end is required
● Comfortable with application hosting in AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, Cloudfront, etc.)
● Healthcare industry expertise a plus
● Experience with HIPAA, HITRUST a plus
● Mobile experience a plus (React Native)
● You embody a healthy lifestyle and want to build software to help others do the same