We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Ability to work in a startup culture and wear different hats during product development
- Experience working in React native for creating native applications for Android and iOS platforms.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Exposure on creating responsive web applications as well as native mobile application.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest, Mocha
- Experience deploying and managing applications in AWS is a plus.
- Experience working with backend application stack like Ruby On Rails is a plus.