Full time, permanent position - Infrastructure Business Analyst.
Location: Chatham, Toronto or Gatineau. Initial 6 week training will be in Chatham, Ontario.
As an Infrastructure Business Analyst, you will:
- Manage software licensing / Security Certificates / Subscription services
- Create and Manage technical documentation in support of system SMEs
- Manage physical inventory controls
- Assist in implementation of IT Service Management including change / incident / problem management
- Manage IT service management processes
- Develop and implement metrics and measurement for IT services
Required Skills and Accountabilities
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) and organization skills
- Technical writing
- Technical diagramming – systems architecture / process diagrams
- SharePoint management and development a plus
- Project management (methodology certifications and education a plus / PMI; Prince)
- Experience with consumption billing models used for Cloud services and online subscription services
- Experience in a disciplined ITIL based IT operations team. Certification in ITIL framework a plus
- Bachelor Degree in, Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field; or commensurate experience and College Diploma.