Enterprise Field Sales Representative
Truyo - Powered by Intel & IntraEdge
Locations: New York, Chicago, & Atlanta
Truyo, the leader in automated Privacy & Compliance software for the enterprise, is seeking three experienced Enterprise Field Sales Representatives to join our fast-growing team. The privacy market is exploding and the Truyo end to end privacy rights platform, co-developed by Intel and IntraEdge, is uniquely positioned to disrupt and lead the enterprise market seeking to mitigate risk(s) associated with global privacy regulations
We are seeking sales professionals with a proven track record of enterprise experience selling into Fortune 1000 accounts who are comfortable working in a fast-growth start-up culture. Ideally you have some experience of knowledge of the Privacy/ IT/Security market and have sold enterprise software and integrated solutions to the CTO or CISO buyer . This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company in a fast growing space and drive impact and revenue.
These positions are field sales roles, reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Prospect to develop opportunities in fortune1000 accounts.
- Develop an active pipeline, equal to 3x quota.
- Achieve quota, quarterly and annually.
- Coordinate with pre-and-post sales engineering and support resources to accurately scope large enterprise deals and professional services engagements
- Provide a feedback loop to product teams on future roadmap opportunities
- Work closely with alliance partners such as Microsoft and Intel.
- Maintain CRM and provide weekly activity reports and timely and accurate forecasts to leadership.
- Travel as required to achieve sales targets
- You have 8+ years’ experience selling enterprise software to Fortune 1000 accounts with a strong technical acumen as well as the ability to show strong presence with C-Level executives
- You can build and execute on a territory plan (Target Account Selling or other sales methodology) to ensure you can develop a long-term selling strategy within these large accounts as well as create short term tactical opportunities.
- You can drive demand through outbound prospecting working closely with sales development resources
- Your experience includes selling software to large enterprise customers preferably in the Finance, Technology and Retail verticals .
- You have experience leveraging VARs and Alliance partners to deliver solutions with a proven track record of success with these partners.
- Paid Time Off
As data privacy rights have become law, it’s clear that enterprises need support to efficiently and securely manage both compliance and customer satisfaction. Intel® and IntraEdge came together to address this emerging uncertainty. The result is Truyo, the automated answer that makes it easy for both you and your end customers to exercise and fulfill data rights requests and overall consent management.
IntraEdge is a large technology talent, services and training organization that functions with the agility of a significantly smaller firm. We provide our clients with the resources and expertise to enhance business performance through technology. We give our people the opportunity to grow in their fields, with the freedom to excel.
Founded in 2002 in Phoenix, AZ, we’ve got national and international scope and reach, backed by decades of experience and deep domain expertise in technology innovation for verticals including finance, education and transportation. By streamlining processes and accelerating time to value, we position both our people and our clients for success. As a technology company that is built on relationships, we’re always innovating to deliver benefits for the long term.